Job DetailsPrint Job
Job Start Date:Type of Position:Construction
Number of Openings:1
Job Location & Contact:
2112 W Nob Hill Blvd
Job Description:• Assist with overall project administration.
• Assist with decisions about project scope, finish selections, and pricing
• Assist with updates to project budgets, work sequences, schedules, and reports.
• Assist with preparing project work packages for construction.
• Facilitate communications among the Property Managers, Estimators, Project Managers and Sub Contractors.
• Assist with obtaining appropriate building permits and establishing requirements of public utilities.
• Seek timely resolution of work matters.
• Be responsible for the daily administration of their assigned work.
• Promptly process time entries, purchase orders, and invoices; review time entry report for accuracy daily
• Enhance communications and information flow to the Construction Program Director, Supervisors, Crew Leaders, Project Coordinators, and Property Owners
Experience Required:• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proficiency with MS Excel and ability to learn other software easily
• Experience with or interest in construction projects
• Ability to communicate well with all levels of team members and company associates
• Excellent Customer Service
How to Apply:Wage $13 to $15 per hour.
Please call Becky at 509-571-1550 or email resume.
Application Deadline:Jan 01, 1900